Jon Stewart is back from vacation, and he’s not wasting any time going after one of his favorite targets: Fox News.
He doesn’t know the real number because he doesn’t care. He’s a lair
Bill O’Reilly “does not believe in white privilege,” saying it’s a “big lie that is keeping some African-Americans from reaching their full potential.”
Now back to reality:
- One in 3 black men can expect to go to prison at some point.
- A black college student “has the same chances of getting a job as a white high school dropout.”
- Media cover 19.5% of cases with missing African American children, while 33.2% of missing children cases involve black kids.
- At least “4 million African-Americans and Latinos experience housing discrimination each year.”
- While black Americans make up 14% of monthly drug users, “they are 37% of the people arrested for drug offenses.”
- We could go on and on and on…
White privilege is best explained by a privileged white guy.
The music of New Bark Town. It’s somewhat calming.
wow 2nd generation
this takes me back, man
If you think about it potatoes don’t really get all that much credit
they’re fucking awesome
this one thing here
can be made into:
different variations of fries
It can be made into chips
you can make hashbrowns with it
even a salad
add some fuckin cheese to those potatoes
you can have it sliced and diced
you can make tater tots
hell you can even eat the skin
or just have little potato nuggets
thank u potatoes